League Fee Includes…
- All insurance needs
- Scheduling & paying officials
- Match & tournament scheduling
- Practices: Each team sets their own practice schedule
- Tournaments: There will be a mid-season & an end of the year tournament scheduled by league directors. These tournaments are optional to participate in and there will be an additional tournament fee for those who participate.
- Games: Games will be scheduled one or two nights a week and will be a tri-match format starting at the end of March & going until the beginning of May
- Schools can sign up as many teams as they wish in the league. They will need to designate which division each team will participate in: Varsity Or Junior Varsity
- Player Eligibility: 7th-12th grade – All high school players must attend the same high school to participate on the same team. 7th& 8th grade player are eligible if the school needs or wants them, but they must attend a middle school that feeds into that high school.
- 10-12 players is an ideal roster size & running two teams is only encouraged if your program has a minimum of 16 players.
Game Day Logistics
- Tri-matches: 3 teams at one location (match times – 6:00, 7:00, & 8:00 PM unless otherwise specified)
- Tri-matches are best 2 out of 3 sets. Duals are best 3 out of 5 sets
- 2 courts will need to be available if Varsity & JV tri-match are scheduled for same day/same location
- 1 paid referee per court
- Off team will assist in officiating – 2 line judges, 1 scores table worker, & 1 down ref