League Fee Includes…
- All insurance needs
- Scheduling & paying officials
- Match & tournament scheduling
- Memberships & coaches background checks
- Coaching Training & Player/Coach officiating training
- Practices: Each team sets their own practice schedule starting mid-March and ending mid-May (exact dates TBA)
- Tournaments: There will be a mid-season & an end of the year tournament scheduled by league directors
- Games: Games will be scheduled one or two nights a week and will be a tri-match format
- Schools can have a Varsity team, Junior Varsity team, or both
- Player Eligibility: 7th-12th grade – while this is a High School league, players can include 7th& 8th grade player if the school needs or wants them.
- 10-12 players is an ideal roster size & running a Varsity & JV program is only encouraged if your program has a minimum of 16 players.
Game Day Logistics
- Tris & Quads – Matches are best 2 out of 3 to 25 points, 3rd set played to 15 points. Duels – Matches are best 3 out of 5 to 25 points, 5th set played to 15 points.
- 2 courts will need to be available if Varsity & JV tri-matches are scheduled for same day/same location
- 1 paid referee per court
- Off team will assist in officiating – 2 line judges, 1 scores table worker, & 1 down ref